The Original Quito City Tour in Trolley
We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels in Quito are located.
Then we head to the historic centre to visit the Basilica del Voto Nacional, where we will then go on to Plaza de la Independencia, where through a walking route you will see the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and the La Compañia Church, recognized for its adornments and gold altars.
The tour will then continue towards the Church of San Francisco, built in the seventeenth century. (Entrance to churches are not included). Then headed to the Mirador del Panecillo, a place renowned for its beauty, where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
If the passengers wish, they can finish their tour in the MuNa National Museum, which offers a sample of pieces that tell the history and ancestral culture of Ecuador. Have time for lunch in the Zona Rosa of the city known as La Mariscal.
All this on board one of our original Trolleys, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- La Mariscal
- La Basílica
- Plaza Grande
- San Francisco
- El Panecillo
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Operates Daily
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers - Please see description for more information
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Wyndham Garden, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1