Quito at Night & Urban Legends Tour
We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels are located.
Then we head to the historic centre to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city. (Tickets not included).
The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo, recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
During the tour, the guide will tell you about the culinary diversity of the city where you will get to enjoy some samples.
Finishing the tour, passengers can optionally choose for a dinner at one of our recommended restaurants (make your own way back to your hotel).
All this on board our original Trolleys, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- Mirador del Panecillo
- Illuminated Churches
- Historic Centre
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Operate from Wednesday to Saturday
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 8 days before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Knowledgable Tour Guide
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Wyndham Garden, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from privatetours will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.