Mini Galapagos - 3 and a Half Star Hotel for 3 Days Private Tour
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve. Visit the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Islands.
You will also have an excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after a 40-minute walk we will arrive at this magic place, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos!, with white sand and green mangroves.
You will then proceed to the “Canal del Amor”, a marvellous site where nature gives us an unforgettable view; at the end of this channel, just a few meters forward, a viewpoint where we can observe reef sharks.
This tour needs to booked no later than 60 prior to departure.
- Highland Part of Santa Cruz Island, Lava Tunnels, Turtle Reserve and Charles Darwin Research Station
- Excursion to Tortuga Beach & Bay Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour needs need to booked no late than 60 prior to departure
- Price is based on a minimum of 2 passengers sharing a double room
- We reserve the right to update any reservation to ensure the accuracy of the price and number of passengers in each room.
- Please confirm space availability during national holidays
- There is a maximum booking number of 3 people per day
- Galápagos packages and tour operations are subject to space availability. Itinerary and departure dates are subject to change without any notice according to weather conditions, logistics, and other operation requirements.
- Programs to Galápagos do not include taxes into the National Park Fee
- Pick-up servicePick up from Baltra Airport
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer Baltra / hotel in Puerto Ayora, visiting the highland part of Santa Cruz Island (Includes lava Tunnels and a turtle reserve) Visit the Scientific Charles Darwin Station. (Transfer operates at 13:00)
- 2 Nights Accommodations
- Excursion to Tortuga Beach and Bay Tour
- Transfer hotel / airport with a stop at Los Gemelos craters. (Transfer operates daily at 07:00, 09:00 and 12:00). Includes only transport.
- Hotel Taxes
- Flight to Galapagos Islands
- Entrance Fees to Galapagos National Park and Ingala
- Additional Meals/Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
You will be welcomed at the Baltra airport and transferred by public buses to the tip of the Itabaca canal, where you will proceed by a public ferry service to the Island of Santa Cruz.
Transport will be waiting in order to transfer you to Puerto Ayora area where the hotels are located on the Island.
On the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve.
Visit the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Islands; the species that live in this enchanted place, its origin, the theory of Evolution, the conservation programs, and observe some Giant Turtles in captivity.
You will be then taken to your accommodation.
It will be possible to operate transfers without visits and without a guide only by request.
In the morning you will go on an excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after a 40-minute walk we will arrive at this magic place, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos!, with white sand and green mangroves.
“Playa Mansa” is where we can swim and enjoy the beach where you will get free time for lunch (not included).
In the afternoon, tour around the bay on board a yacht, starting with a visit to “La Loberia”, named because of the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel.
Then we proceed with our tour to the “Canal del Amor”, a marvellous site where nature gives us an unforgettable view.
At the end of this channel, just a few meters forward there is a viewpoint where you can observe reef sharks; from here we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de los Perros”.
Punta Estrada will also be visited before you return to Puerto Ayora.
Shipping used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 16 people.
We will pick you up at your hotel to go to the canal of Itabaca, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island.
At the port, you will board a public bus that takes you to the airport.
On the route from the hotel to the canal, you will have the opportunity to make a brief stop at the craters "Los Gemelos", crater holes formed by the collapse of materials, surrounded by scalesia's forests.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you to get your flight information and/or contact information for your hotel on the mainland 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Time of airport transfer depends on flight arrival and departure.
- Passengers requesting a hotel in another category, please email email@example.com.
- If you require a single or triple room please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and prices.