Middle of the World Tour with Tickets & Hotel Pick-Up
Departure from your appointed hotel or from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel meeting point in the Mariscal area where we will start at the northern part of the city heading up to the “Middle of the World City” where the monument that divides the Northern from the Southern Hemisphere will be observed.
It was built during the XVII century when a French Expedition defined the precise location of the equatorial line.
This tour includes entrance to the complex of the Middle of the World where you can enjoy the cultural experience of the attractions of this privileged place.
- Ingreso a la Ciudad Mitad del Mundo
- Estación del Tren
- Visita a los Pabellones
- Viviendas Ancestrales
- Monumento Ecuatorial
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance to Middle of the World and its attractions
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.