Guayaquil City Tour
Travelling along the main streets and avenues of the city we will visit the Simon Bolivar Park, The Guayaquil embankment, La Rotonda with the statues of Bolivar and Saint Martin.
We will then visit the colonial neighbourhood of Las Peñas, where we can admire the magnificent wood architecture where every house is a work of art. From here we can take a panoramic view of Guayaquil and the Guayas River.
- Simon Bolivar Park
- La Rotonda
- Guayas River
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Meals and Beverages
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 72 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Hampton Inn, Hilton Colón. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please contact email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.