Experience The Original Quito City Tour through a Trolley Ride
Experience the colorful history of colonial Quito, an UNESCO World Heritage site blended with its many modern developments.
Observe the largest neo-Gothic basilica in the Americas at Basílica del Voto Nacional.
Walk around the beautiful center of Old Quito, the Grand Plaza.
Witness Plaza de San Francisco which is built upon ancient Incan ruins, including Emperor Atahualpa’s (1497-1533) palace Explore La Compañía church, decorated with gold leaf, gilded plaster and wood carvings.
Take in 360° views and La Virgen de Quito at El Panecillo viewpoint.
Immerse your self in Ecuadorian culture on one of the oldest streets in Quito, La Ronda street.
- La Ronda street
- Panecillo viewpoint
- La Compañía church
- Plaza San Francisco
- Plaza Grande
- Basílica del Voto Nacional
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Daily
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional Guide
- Starting point Pick-Up and Drop-Off (defined hotels)
- Entry fees to churches
- Food and Drink
* Prices are per person for shared services.
* Operates Daily
* Pick-up time: 08h10m - Monday to Saturday
* Pick-up time: 14h10m - Sunday
* Pick-up time approx: Monday to Saturday 08h20m / Sunday 14h20m - GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1