Excursion to the Ingapirca Inca Ruins and Train
We will go to the railroad station in “Alausi” located 160 km north of the city of Cuenca; on the route taken, we will see unforgettable Andean Landscapes, and then arrive in San Pedro de Alausi.
Here we begin a dramatic decline of 1h 30min aboard a train, which goes by the famous “Devils Nose” mountain; this railroad was recognized as one of the world’s greatest engineering achievements of the 20th century.
After getting off the train we will continue the trip to visit the most important archaeological site of Ecuador, the Inca Ruins of Ingapirca.
- Devil Nose
- Ingapirca Ruins
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Prices are the same for all ages
- This operates only on a friday
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationIn case of cancellation of 7 days or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Knowledgable guide
- Return transfers
- Entrance to the Ingapirca Complex
- Optional Gratuities
- Train ticket
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Casa del Águila, Victoria, Santa Lucía, Mansión Alcázar. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.