Excursion to Cero Mesa & Garrapatero
We leave Puerto Ayora to the higher part of Santa Cruz Island, where we will take our bikes to get to Cerro Mesa Ecological Reserve, walk its paths admiring flora and fauna, plus see the spectacular view of the island and its surroundings from the viewpoint.
Then continue to the Garrapatero beach, where we will enjoy a picnic on the shore, and have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the beach, and the species that we can find in this place, such as Flamingos and mallards in a nearby lagoon where you can rent kayaks (optional).
At an arranged time, return to Puerto Ayo.
- Cerro Mesa Ecological Reserve
- The Garrapatero beach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- prices are the same for all ages
- You can modify the tour, and instead of cycling, it can be done in a vehicle
- Prices are per person for shared services
- Pick-up serviceHotel Maidith White Cove - Galapagos
- Easy CancellationTours confirmed cannot be changed or refunded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip Transfers from Departure Point in the Galapagos
- Flight to Galapagos Islands
- Entrance Fees to Galapagos National Park and Ingala
- Optional Gratuities
- Full Day yacht excursions are not recommended for children under 5 years old, elderly people, pregnant women or people with limited physical mobility.
- Galapagos Tours operations are subject to availability, changes of itineraries and departure dates without any notice, due to weather conditions, logistics and other operational requirements.
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular bus services (SIB) leave and return only from the following hotels: Galapagos Inn, Red Booby, Mainao, Galapagos Suites, Fernandina, Villa Laguna, Silberstein, Island Sol, SolyMar, Angermeyer, Royal Palm. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.