Day Trip to Tortuga Beach and Bay
In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after a 40minute walk, we will arrive at this magic place, one of the most beautiful beaches over the Islands, time to swim and enjoy of the beach and some free time for lunch (not included).
In the afternoon tour around the bay on board a yacht, we start with a visit to “La Lobería”, named because of the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel.
Next, we proceed with our tour to the “Canal del Amor” (Channel of Love), at the end of this channel, just a few meters forward, a viewpoint where we can observe reef sharks; from here we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de Los Perros”.
- Tortuga Bay Beach
- Visit La Loberia
- Pass through the Canal del Amor
- Playa de los Perros
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Pick-up servicePick Up Time approx: 08:00 - Hotel Maidith White Cove
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 96 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Roundtrip Transfers from Departure Point in the Galapagos
- Flight to Galapagos Islands
- Entrance Fees to Galapagos National Park and Ingala
- Additional Meals and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- The boat used in this excursion is a boat engine with capacity for 12 people. Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Galapagos Inn, Red Booby, Mainao, Galapagos Suites, Fernandina, Villa Laguna, Silberstein, Island Sol, SolyMar, Angermeyer, Royal Palm. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please contact email@private tour.com.
- Someone from privatetour.com will contact you 48 hours before departure to confirm times and pick up