Cuenca City Tour
The city tour will start at the Plaza San Sebastian, which constitutes the western colonial border of the city of Cuenca.
Then visit the modern art museum where many contemporary artworks are displayed. We will walk by the downtown historical area to visit the San Francisco market, the flower market, the culture house, the Abdon Calderon Park, and the old cathedral (we will not enter).
We will then enter the New Cathedral, it’s the biggest in the country where we’ll observe the famous gold leaf canopy.
Then we will continue the tour to the Homero Ortega Panama Hat factory to observe the complete process of manufacturing of the Panama hat which is undoubtedly most important to our country.
Later we will visit the “Barranco” with its colonial style terraced houses located next to the “Tomebamba River”. Also, we will also observe the “Broken Bridge” and finally visit the tourist balcony of “Turi” where we can see a panoramic view of the whole city of Cuenca. Then return to the Hotel.
- Modern Art Museum
- Abdon Calderon Park
- New Cathedral
- Homero Ortega Panama Hat Factory
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Someone at Privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Eagle House, Victoria, St. Lucia, Mansion Alcazar If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please contact email@example.com to find the nearest pickup point.