Cotopaxi & Quilotoa Full Day Tour
Departure by bus through the Panamerican Highway admiring the diverse ecosystems of the route, as a clear sign of the majesty of the Andes.
We will then continue to the Cotopaxi National Park, arriving at the foot of the impressive active volcano.
Visit the Museum Park, the Limpiopungo Lagoon and through an interesting hike will reach the forest of Chuquirahuas to 4200 meters. (if the weather permits).
We will reach the Quilotoa Volcano, which has in its crater a stunning turquoise lagoon, making it one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ecuador.
We will then take a short hike to appreciate the magnificent view of the volcano (if weather conditions allow).
- Quilotoa Volcano
- Cotopaxi National Park
- Museum of the Cotopaxi National Park
- Limpiopungo Lagoon
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour only operates on a Thursday
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm space availability during national holidays
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen travel
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park
- Optional Gratuities
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Hotel pickups are offered from: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from privatetour.com will contact you at least 48 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.