Trinidad - Cienfuegos Full Day Tour
The contrast between these two cities is wonderful!
Trinidad, founded in early 1514, third village built by the Spaniards, with its cobbled stones streets, prides itself with a colonial architecture by excellence, with big houses and sumptuous palaces, with ornamented facades in neoclassic style reflected in murals, moldings and wooden frames that turn it into a gem of the architecture in the continent.
On the other side, Cienfuegos, founded in 1819 by French colons, also with colonial style but with big buildings that show the development accomplished on the island up to that moment. It is known as the Pearl of the South, with a wonderful bay and the longest promenade of Cuba (Paseo del Prado).
Certainly, one of the most beautiful cities we have!
- Trinidad: visit the Historical Centre of the Village and Museum of Colonial Architecture
- See the house temple of the African religion (santería) and the Parochial Church of the Village
- Visit the Cantero Palace nowadays Museum of the City
- Cienfuegos: enjoy a ride through the Malecón
- Visit the Valle Palace and the historical Centre of the City
- Walk through the Boulevard
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Trinidad.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cuban lunch
- Transport in vintage American Cars
- Professional Tour Guide / Driver
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Any special requirements or requests must be disclosed to the Tour Operator at the time of booking.
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to equally substitute portions of the Tour should a situation arise that it becomes dangerous or unreasonable to proceed with the original itinerary.
- All bookings with a child under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for personal injury or emergency medical insurance. It is highly recommended that you arrange/ purchase your own personal injury, medical and cancellation insurance.
- If you are coming from the United States, you should call your bank and ask them to unblock your credit card, so that you can use it in Cuba.