Private Tour of Water Town Sightseeing and Huangpu River Night Cruise
With pickup from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby at noon, you will be taken in an air-conditioned vehicle to start your Shanghai highlights tour.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the Zhujiajiao Water Town, an ancient Water Town with a history of more than 1700 years and the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai, the little fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains. Stroll around the unique old bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers to feel the antiquity, leisure and tranquillity of this ancient town. Take a boat ride along the river which is available at your own expense.
Later enjoy dinner at a local nice restaurant and have a visit to the Shanghai Silk Museum. Head to the Bund and board the Huangpu River Night View Cruise. Cruising on the river in the evening, you can experience its silence and beauty under the moonlight, enjoy the spectacular sights along the river, and appreciate shanghai dramatic and splendid night views.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Great overview and orientation of Shanghai city
- Take a relaxing sightseeing cruise along the Huangpu River
- Discover the charming delights in a wonderful water town
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Dinner in a local restaurant
- Cruise ticket of Huangpu River
- Entrance fee of Zhujiajiao
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Traveller’s passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking