Private Day Trip of Suzhou Highlights from Shanghai
After your pick-up from your Shanghai downtown hotel at 08:30 am, your professional guide and driver will escort you to Suzhou, famous for its elegant gardens and beautiful water towns. Listen as your guide offers informative narration of local history and culture on the way.
Your first stop will be at the Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan), which is in typical Qing style. It is well-known for the exquisite beauty of its magnificent halls, and the various sizes, shapes, and colours of the buildings.
Originally a classical private garden, the Lingering Garden is one of the four most famous gardens in China. Here you will find the most delicate layouts and strange rock formations.
Continue to explore the Ancient Suzhou Silk Museum and learn about traditional silk spinning, since Suzhou is considered as the silk capital in China.
After enjoying lunch in a well-selected restaurant, here comes today’s highlight of Zhouzhuang Water Town - oneof the most famous water townships in China. The famous sites that you will see are the Twin Bridges (Shuang qiao), Fuan Bridge, Shen House, Zhang House, etc.
Stroll along the street and learn the profound culture and history. See the well-preserved ancient residential houses, enjoy the elegant watery views and feel the strong local coloured traditions and customs.
Afterwards, we will take you back to Shanghai and drop you off at your centrally located hotel to conclude this enjoyable scenic day trip.
- Enjoy the exquisite water town and charming scenery
- Visit the exquisite beauty of the Lingering Garden
- Have a Suzhou highlights day trip from Shanghai
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from Centrally located Shanghai hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- All travelers’ passport information is required while bookin
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking