Private Day Tour of Hangzhou Highlights From Shanghai
With pick up from your Shanghai downtown hotel at 08:30 am, your professional guide and driver will escort you to Hangzhou with the fame as 'Heaven on Earth'. Your full-day Hangzhou highlights sightseeing starts here.
Your first stop will be most renowned Hangzhou landmark - West Lake noted for the scenic beauty that blends naturally with many famous historical and cultural sites. The entire 5.68 square kilometres water area is surrounded by green hills and divided into many scenic spots by bridges, dykes and ancient buildings. You will take a boat on the West Lake and admire its beauty. Then visit the Red Carp Pond – one of the "Ten West Lake Prospects" and view over one thousand of red carps.
Lunch will be arranged in a well-selected restaurant for you to taste the local food. Then continue to visit the splendid Lingyin Temple - the oldest temple in Hangzhou. The temple was listed for protection as a key historical and cultural site and is considered a leading centre for research relative to Chinese Buddhist culture. Follow your guide to explore the profound history, see the delicately painted ceiling with phoenixes and dragons, a number of ingenious Buddha statues, pagodas and Buddhist grottoes.
Visit the most famous Hangzhou Longjing Tea (Dragon Well Tea) and learn tea culture and history. Afterwards, you will be driven back to Shanghai and dropped off at your centrally located hotel to conclude your Hangzhou day trip.
- Have a delicious Chinese lunch
- Learn about Hanzhou Longjing Tea
- Visit Lingyin Temple - the oldest in Hangzhou
- Enjoy beautiful scenery at West Lake
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit West Lake, Red Carp Pond and Lingyin Temple
- Have a Hangzhou highlights day trip from Shanghai
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from centrally located Shanghai hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travellers names and hotel information are required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking