Private Day Tour of Ancient Water Town and Huangpu River Cruise
With pickup from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am you will be taken in an air-conditioned vehicle to start the Shanghai highlights tour.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the Zhujiajiao Water Town, an ancient water town surrounded by lakes and mountains. The unique old bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers and shy willows, all make the town a land of antiquity, leisure and tranquillity. Stroll around the best-preserved water town to enjoy the beautiful scenery and experience the leisurely lifestyle. Take a boat ride along the river, available at your own expense.
Later enjoy lunch in a local nice restaurant and have a visit to the Shanghai Silk Museum. Continue to stroll along the Bund to enjoy fascinating views of the Hangpu River, high buildings in the Pudong area and the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles at the west side. Then take the one-hour Cruise along the Huangpu River to have the most dramatic views of the city and its many amazing monuments.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of Shanghai city
- Take a relaxing sightseeing cruise along the Huangpu River
- Discover the charming delights in a wonderful water town
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from centrally located Shanghai Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Cruise ticket of Huangpu River
- Entrance fee of Zhujiajiao
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Traveller’s passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1