Two-day Beijing Boutique Private Tour
On your first day we will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am and where you will take an air-conditioned private vehicle to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is less crowded and known for its beautiful surroundings. Hike up the Great Wall along the stone steps, enjoy the beautiful scenery and the tensely distributed Watchtowers.
After lunch, you will continue to explore the royal park of the Summer Palace. You will stroll along the beautiful long corridor while listening to your guide’s live narration of the royal history and enjoy the stunning landscapes. Afterwards, we will return you to your hotel.
On the second day of your tour, you will be taken to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Enjoy strolling around the largest central city square, walk into the best-preserved imperial palace complex, and follow your guide as you learn about the Imperial history. Next, you will proceed to Jingshan Park which is located behind the Forbidden City and where you will get a panoramic view of the Forbidden City.
Enjoy lunch at a nice local restaurant before moving on to explore another sight not to miss when touring Beijing; the Temple of Heaven. Follow your guide to see the Altar, Echo Wall, and spectacular Imperial Vault, admire the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings, and discover the belief and worship of Chinese emperors. Later enjoy a safe transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Get the best views of the Forbidden City from the beautiful imperial landscaped gardens at Jingshan Park
- See stunning medieval architecture at the Temple of Heaven
- Visit the impressive and beautiful gardens of summer palace
- See stunning views from the Great Wall
- Walk through the charming Forbidden City
- Take an amazing journey through historic Tiananmen Square
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Pick-up servicePickup up from your Beijing downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great wall cable car
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The tour starts at 8:30am
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1