Beijing Great Wall with Round Trip Cable Car and 798 Art Zone Private Tour
On this tour, you can marvel at the grandeur of the Great Wall at Mutianyu section which is less crowded and has better views and instead of hiking up and down you can take the round trip cable car or chairlift with toboggan which is included.
Then relax in the art zone area, where you can see many art galleries and unique shops accompanied by an English speaking guide and air-conditioned car with driver.
This tour takes about 9 hours and you can ask as many questions as you want.
The Great Wall is the most recognizable symbol of China and its long and vivid history, as a means of preventing incursions from barbarian nomads into the Chinese Empire.
The wall is one of the most extensive construction projects ever completed and one of seven wonders in the world.
In China, there is an old saying: not a real man until one climb the Great Wall.
- Our friendly English-speaking Guide and air-conditioned car with a professional driver will pick you up from the hotel
- In about 90 mins of driving, the Guide will show you around Beijing, local culture, custom, language, and history.
- A round trip cable car which is included where you will have a scheduled 2hours staying on the Wall
- Take a drive to the 798 art zone and look around unique shops and galleries.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional private guide
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver
- Round trip cable car or toboggan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fee
- Toll gate
- Mineral water
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
After pick up, we drive to Gallipoli Battlefield, Eceabat, Canakkale Province, Turkish Aegean Coast. Here we will explore the following sights;
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- Cemetery ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemoration Site
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston's Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches & tunnels)
- 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial
- The Nek Chunuk Bair
- New Zealand Memorial
Day 2 After breakfast pick up from the hotel and see the city of Troy (Truva), Canakkale. We will visit:
- Ruins of Troy
- The Trojan Horse
- Helen of Troy
- The Trojan Wars
- The battle between Achilles and Paris
- Sacrificial Altars
- The 3700-year-old city walls
- Houses of Troy I
- The Bouleterium (Senate Building)
- The Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Current excavations in progress
After lunch, we drive to Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama, Izmir Province. There we stop at :
- Pergamon Acropolis
- The Library once held 200.000 books and Trojan
- Temple of Trajan
- Altar of Zeus ( Now at BERLIN MUSEUM )
- The Hellenistic Theater with a seating capacity of 10,000
- Temple of Dionysus
On Day 3 we will depart after breakfast to Hierapolis and Pamukkale. After Hierapolis we will Admire the beautiful white terraces at Pamukkale:
- North Gate of Pamukkale (Hierapolis)
- Necropolis-The biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1.200 graves
- Roman Bath
- Domitian Gate
- Main Street
- Byzantium Gate
- Thermal Pools
After an early breakfast, we are off to see the ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk, Izmir Province. At Ephesus, you will learn about its rich history of:
- The Odeon
- The Fountain of Pollio
- Temple of Hadrian
- Library of Celsus
- The Temple of Domitian
- Marble Street
- The Theater
The second stop of this day is at the House of the Virgin Mary (or Meryem Ana Evias they say in Turkish) and is a place where, according to the beliefs of many people Mary, the mother of Jesus, spent the last years of her life.
On the last of this tour, we depart after breakfast to Kusadasi Port.
There we will transfer you to Izmir airport for your departure flight to Istanbul.
- If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
- Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.)