Shaolin Kungfu Show Tickets at Beijing Red Theatre
The Shaolin Kungfu Show is a stunning spectacle that both children and adults will love. It starts at 7:30 pm every day at the Beijing Red Theater, and last for around 70 minutes.
You should arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the show to get your tickets. The address is 44 Xingfu Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing. In Chinese, it is 红剧场 - 北京市东城区幸福大街44号. When you arrive to the theatre, you will go to the ticket office in front of the Beijing Red Theatre to show your voucher and receive your real tickets.
The plot tells the story of a young boy found wandering outside an ancient temple somewhere in ancient China. After being taken into the temple the young novice monk called Chun Yi (the pure one) has many temptations to overcome, but through hard work and overtime he conquers all and finally reaches his sacred goal of enlightenment. The show consists of six dance and acrobatic scenes performed by skilled and young kung fu practitioners, where the scenery, music and lights play an important role to captivate the audience. There is also an electronic screen displaying English subtitles.
If you wish, there is an option of private pickup and drop-off transfer from your hotel, so you won’t have to worry about anything except enjoying an unforgettable show.
Please show your voucher at the ticket office to redeem for entrance tickets. Premium Seat Tickets: First floor, middle rows 5-6 and 11-12 - Normal Seat Tickets: First floor, seats on the side of the rows.
- Enjoy the Chinese Martial Arts made famous in films by Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee with a show involving live music and special effects
- Let the performance take you on a journey to the Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Chinese Kung Fu
- Upgrade your tickets to First floor seats for a better show experience or include a round-trip transfer from your hotel
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants (Ages 0 -2) are free of charge. We cannot provide seating for infants when included on a private transfer, they must be seated on an adults lap.
- Pick-up serviceIf option is selected, driver will pick you up at 6:30 pm. Please show your voucher to the ticket office to get your entrance tickets.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Show ticket (2 Options)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Unless option is selected)
Ticket Only Option: Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the show starting time. Show your voucher to the ticket office to get your entrance tickets.
Ticket & Private Transfer Option: Hotel details are required when booking this tour. Hotel should be in Beijing down-town. Driver will pick you up at 6:30 pm
If you meet difficulties to get your tickets, please call our emergency number 0086-153-1158-8132 for help. Do not purchase a new ticket, because of contract issue, tickets are not refundable. If you are going to arrive late, please call us