Private Day Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall, Bird's Nest and Water Cube From Beijing
At 7.30 am, your guide will pick you up from the lobby of the centrally located Beijing hotels.
You will take a private vehicle for 2 hours to Mutianyu Great Wall. This section of the Great Wall was built 500 years ago and still well-preserved. You can either walk up or take a cable car up to the Wall where you will have 3--4 hours to view the ancient construction.
Then you will have a late lunch (included) at a local restaurant. Later you will be transferred back to Beijing to view the Bird's Nest stadium and Water Cube, both of them were built for 2008 Olympic Games. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the trip concludes.
- View the stunning mountain scenery on the Great Wall
- Climb up the Great Wall
- View the Water Cube
- View the impressive Bird's Nest stadium
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Beijing hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sites in the itinerary
- Any expense of personal nature
- The cable car is available for customers who do not wish/or have difficulty walking stairs. This option is not included in the price.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for this tour.