Private Day of Tour Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace in Beijing
Tour starts at 8:30 am, the tour guide will meet you at your centrally located Beijing downtown hotel lobby and where you will proceed to enjoy a comfortable transfer to your first stop.
It takes around 1.5 hours driving to the Mutianyu Great Wall - one of the best-preserved and best-known sections. On the way, you are able to stop and take photos of the "Bird's Nest"– National Stadium if time permits. Upon arrival at the Mutianyu Great Wall, hike up on foot and walk along the wall, explore the tensely distributed Watchtowers, enjoy the break-taking natural scenery. The northward route between No. 14 and No. 23 watchtower has the most beautiful scenery, while the southward route contains the grand Zhengguan Terrace and Big Corner Tower. To get down the Great Wall, you can walk step by step or take Toboggan slide down at your own expense.
Have a short break and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Then continue to visit China’s largest and most well-preserved royal park – the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan). It started as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain in 1750 and later became the main residence of royal members at the end of the Qing Dynasty. Wander around the park, enjoy the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal garden. To conclude the tour, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace
- Spend a full day to visit Beijing city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your centrally located Beijing downtown hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance Fee
- Bottled Water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Departure date: Daily
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1