Private Customizable Forbidden City Day Tour in Beijing
The guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am, take you aboard the comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle to start the imperial day trip in Beijing.
You will firstly head to The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The magnificent Forbidden City is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, and the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square is the largest central city square in the world, which serves not only as the city's symbol but also the whole of China.
Pass through the Tiananmen Tower under the immense portrait of Mao Zedong, walk into the Forbidden City to explore the Imperial Palace. Later have a break for Lunch at your own expense, you may ask your guide to get some advice and enjoy the local authentic food.
Flexible tour options are provided in the afternoon, you can choose your preferred two to continue the sightseeing, options such as 1. Summer Palace 2. Temple of Heaven 3. Yonghe Lamasery 4. Hutong Tour by Rickshaw 5. Jingshan Park 6. Olympic Park.
Afterwards, enjoy private transfer back to your hotel to conclude the day trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Visit the magnificent Forbidden City in the morning
- Spend full day to visit Beijing city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Beijing hotels within the 4th ring road
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket of Forbidden City
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon entrance fee
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Lunch fee and afternoon entrance tickets are payable on the spot
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1