Panoramic View of the Badaling Great Wall by Helicopter Private Tour
Only climbing the Great Wall of China is not enough? Ok then please take the helicopter to have a 360° view of the Great Wall at Badaling section.
It is the first section in Beijing opened to the public and best preserved in Beijing.
With this tour, you will hike up the Great Wall with a professional English speaking guide first, to feel the splendid of one of the seven wonders in the world and know the history and interesting stories.
Then overlook the whole part of the Great wall by helicopter where the aircraft type is Robinson R44.
Your friendly and professional guide will Pick you up in the hotel lobby then drive to The Great Wall at Badaling section.
Chairman Mao used to climb it and said: "Not a real hero until one climb the Wall".
First, you will hike up with your guide, climb the wall and touch the wall to feel how hard the ancient people worked 2000 years ago.
Learn many histories and Know much knowledge about China before driving you to the Helicopter airport.
There are different routes first the 15 minutes option which is a little bit shorter but you can see the whole section, and the 30 minutes option not only the whole section but also the ruins of the Great wall.
- Experience a ride in a helicopter
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Great wall at Badaling section
- Hiking up the wall by foot
- See the ruins of the wall which where never rebuilt (if you select 30 mins)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 15 to 30 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Beijing.
- Easy CancellationFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking guide
- No smoking driver
- Helicopter ride
- Fuel surcharge
- Toll gate
- Coffee and bottled water
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.