Mutianyu Great Wall Half Day Hiking Tour
Head straight from your hotel in Beijing to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall for a half day tour. The journey should take no more than 2 hours. The choice of where to have lunch is up to you, don't forget to as for recommendations.
Learn the history of the Great Wall and imagine the fierce battles around the Great Wall in times before. The optional cable car trip is available at the bottom of the wall. Spend time on the wall exploring, listening to the history or taking pictures.
Be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- See the Mutianyu Great Wall's beautiful landscape all year round
- Visit the part of the wall that is less visited than others
- Access the wall by cable car from below and slide down by toboggan from up
- See two unique features of Mutianyu section - the battlements on both sides and the branch walls
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe not only can pick you up at your hotel or apartment, but airport as well.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Toll and parking fee.
- Cold bottle water
- Use of alpenstock if required
- Use of binoculars if required
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Shuttle bus tickets
- Entrance tickets
- Cable car and tobbogan tickets
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes, especially if you plan to climb up to the wall.
- This is tourist site where you should pay attention to the souvenir vendors who will ask for very high price after your have tried the fruit taste. Everything here allow to bargain - everything, that is, except restraurants.