Mutianyu Great Wall & the Forbidden City Group Tour From Beijing
Our local tour guide will pick you up from the hotel between 07:30 am-08:30 am to bring you to join the other taking this group tour.
First stop is at Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City, which serves not only as the city's highlighted symbols but also the whole of China. The Forbidden City is also known as Palace Museum, Gu Gong in Chinese, it is the world's largest palace complex and covers 74 hectares.
In 1987, it was declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO. Now it is One of the most visited museums in the world and a must-see for all travellers. A local authentic Chinese lunch at a nice restaurant follows, and you will have a short visit to a Teahouse and Silk Factory for some souvenir shopping.
Then it is onto exploring the Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the most famous sections, it is less crowded and the scenery is fantastic. This section has been renovated so it is much easier and safer to climb and it is also equipped with cableway and slideway, you can choose your preferred way to experience your journey down.
We will then drop you off at the hotel to conclude the full-day sightseeing tour in Beijing.
- See the tour attractions with a local knowledgable guide
- Visit the imperial palace of twenty-four emperors - Forbidden City
- Be Amazed by the Mutianyu Great Wall with breath-taking natural scenery
- Enjoying some authentic local cuisine
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour Beijing downtown hotel lobby(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel / Accommodation pickup & drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car ride
- Dress according to the weather conditions of the day but be prepared
- Details of Local Accommodation / Hotel
- Provide full name, birth-date and passport number of all travellers
- This tour is NOT available on Mondays