Jinshanling East to Simatai West Great Wall Full-Day Hiking
Head straight from your hotel at 8:00 am to Jinshanling Great Wall in Hebei province, a long way northeast of Beijing about 140 km.
Take a short rest at a supermarket on the way, 1.5 hours later, for a quick snack. Your guide will lead your hike at the beginning and tell you the history of the Great Wall. After a briefing from your guide, they will then leave and meet you at the end of your hike.
The hike is one way, you cannot get lost!
Spend up to 5 hours on the wall before being transferred back to Beijing in the evening.
- Take your own time on the Great Wall and be picked up at the end by your guide
- See the unique features of Jinshanling Great Wall, such as the Barrier Wall and the densely spaced watchtowers
- Avoid the crowds and see the authentic historic relics
- Hike the most beautiful Great Wall of China - a once in a lifetime experience!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Toll and Parking fee.
- Cold bottle water
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Use of binoculars if required.
- Use of hiking poles if required.
- Bilingual guide.
- The shuttle bus tickets.
- Entrance tickets.
- Cable car tickets.
- You can bring your own personal hiking equipment (Poles) if you desire
- Please wear suitable footwear and clothing
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is needed for this hike