Huanghuacheng Full-Day Great Wall of China Hiking Tour
Head straight from your hotel in Beijing to the Huanghuacheng section of the Great Wall of China for a full-day hiking tour.
Stop at a supermarket along the way for a quick snack before arriving at the foot of the Great Wall. Learn the history of China's Great Wall like its use as a strategic military pass made to defend the imperial tombs during the Ming Dynasty from 1368 to 1644.
Take in the surrounding beauty as you make your way across an original section of the wall located on the ridge of the mountains. After about 1.5 hours of hiking, You can have lunch at a local restaurant where delicious roasted fish prepared by the villagers.
After the delicious food, you will have a chance to take a look at the imperial tomb and see the emperor's coffin in the underground palace 50 meters in depth just wondering how to bury the emperor by ancient Chinese.
- Take in the breathtaking natural scenery
- Learn about the Great Wall's fascinating history and construction
- Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Avoid the big tourist traps and explore Huanghuacheng's Inner Great Wall
- See the Great Wall from the view of the local people
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Use of hiking poles if required
- Cold bottled water
- Toll and Parking fee
- Use of binoculars if required
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry fees
- Stopping for refreshments might be difficult as this region is not frequented by tourists thats why we stop at the supermarket. Your choice of restaurant to stop for lunch.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness is required for this tour. Walking mainly uphill and on uneven surfaces, people who have difficulty walking are not recommend for this tour as we can not accommodate for them.