Hiking Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall from Beijing
4 / 5 total 19 reviews
Duration: 6 to 7 hours
Tour ID: 1211
This morning the tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 7:00 am based on the hotel location. It takes about 1 to 1.5 hours driving from downtown area to Mutianyu Great Wall. Your knowledgeable tour guide will give you an explication of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way. Built mainly with granite, Mutianyu Great Wall was opened to tourists on May Day in 1986, the second Great Wall site opened to tourists after Badaling section. Watchtowers are tensely distributed along the Mutianyu Great Wall, and the surrounding natural scenery is also breath-taking. You will find it is covered by woods and bushes over ninety-six percent of the total scenic area, and that is why it's recognized as the best-preserved section of Great Wall. Today you will hike and explore this best-preserved Great Wall section, lunch will be served at local nice restaurant. At the end of the tour, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel or nearby subway station.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hike and explore the most beautiful section of China Great Wall
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour Beijing downtown hotel lobby(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket
- Chinese lunch
- Downtown Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
Pickup from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the 3rd ring road in Beijing.
Know Before You Go
- lease provide full name, birthdate, passport number of all travelers and detailed hotel information
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.