Half Day Private Tour of Temple of Heaven and Hong Qiao Market
This half day trip starts at 8:00 am or 13:00 pm and around 4 hours will be needed to complete the tour. Please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking. Your private guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel at the confirmed time.
You will firstly come to the Temple of Heaven - the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings, this was the place where emperors held the heaven worship ceremony, and now it is opened to the public as a park showing ancient philosophy, history and religion. Stroll around the park to explore the sacrificial buildings, history and experience the local lifestyle.
Then explore the Hong Qiao Market just opposite the Temple of Heaven; this is a well-known market dealing with pearls around the world. Apart from pearls, there is also seafood, digital products and silk in the market. Many visitors come to Hongqiao Market to buy pearls yearly. Get more knowledge of pearls and enjoy your time wandering in the market.
Later to conclude the half-day trip, your guide will escort you back to the hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Visit the largest pearl distribution centre in North China
- Stroll around the park to experience the local lifestyle
- Learn Heaven Worship Ceremony at the Temple of Heaven
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1