Half Day Private Tour of Summer Palace With Boat Riding in Beijing
This private half day Summer Palace trip starts at either 8:00 am or 13:00 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking. A local guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel at the confirmed time, and escort you to the sightseeing in the royal park.
Being the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, the Summer Palace greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape. It is recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens' and ranked amongst the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998.
Composed mainly of Longevity Hill (Wanshou Shan) and Kunming Lake, the Summer Palace radiates fully the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. Follow your guide to visit the lakeside pavilion of Marble Boat, the richly painted Long Corridor, take a boat ride on the Kunming Lake, listen to your guide’s commentary of the royal history and enjoy the stunning scenery.
After around 3 hours sightseeing of the Summer Palace, return to your hotel and bid farewell to your guide to conclude the half day trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Discover Imperial history and enjoy the stunning scenery
- Take a boat ride on Kunming Lake in the park
- Visit the largest and most well-preserved royal park
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1