Half Day Private Imperial Tour of Beijing Forbidden City
This half day tour starts at 08:00 am or 13:00 pm, around 4 hours will be needed for this tour, please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking. The Forbidden City is not open on Mondays.
Your tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel at the appointed time and from there you will proceed to visit the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square - the largest central city square in the world. Stop at the west of Tiananmen Square for spectacular views of the egg-shaped National Grand Theatre.
Walk along Tiananmen Square, you will see China's parliament building - Great Hall of the People on the west, Monument to People's Heroes and Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao on the south. Pass through the Tiananmen Tower under the immense portrait of Mao Zedong, and then walk into the Forbidden City to explore the Imperial Palace.
You have the option to stop at most sites for photo taking, the local professional tour guide will provide detailed commentary on each place.
After a half day sightseeing, the tour guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Explore the Forbidden City to learn the Imperial Era of Chinese History
- Walk around the World' largest public plaza of Tiananmen Square
- Stop at the west of Tiananmen Square for spectacular views of Grand Theatre
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Forbidden City
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking