Half Day Private Hiking Tour at Mutianyu Great Wall
For this half-day Private Mutianyu Great Wall hiking tour, the starting time will be at 08:00 am or 13:00 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time when making your booking.
The local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel at the appointed time, it takes around 1.5 hours driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Besides its strategically important location and compact layout, the Mutianyu Great Wall is also famous for breathtakingly beautiful scenery, you will appreciate beacon towers lying at some advantageous strategic forts as well as the charming natural scenery at the foot of the wall
There are three ways to get onto the Wall, apart from hiking up on foot, you can also take a cable car or chair lift. To get down the Great Wall, you can walk step by step or take Toboggan slide down, you can choose your preferred one and pay on the spot.
After around 2 hours hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall, your tour guide and driver will transfer you back to downtown and drop off at your hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Spend a half day to hike at the beautiful Mutianyu Great Wall
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Mutianyu
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Cable car or toboggan
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1