Half Day Private Hiking Tour at Juyongguan Great Wall
For this half-day Private Juyongguan Great Wall hiking tour, the starting time will be at 08:00 am or 13:00 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking.
The local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel at the appointed time and it takes around 1-hour to drive to Juyongguan Great Wall which is 60 kilometres away.
Situated in a valley surrounded by mountains on two sides, Juyongguan has long been a military stronghold. It was first built in the Spring and Autumn Period (770 – 476 BC) and the Warring States Period (476 – 221 BC) by Yan State as a fortification. And the extent pass was built in the Ming Dynasty to protect the northern borders from Mongol invasions.
After climbing the Juyongguan Great Wall for 2.5 hours. The tour guide and driver will transfer you back to downtown and drop off at your hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Spend a half day hiking the impregnable Juyong Pass
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Beijing downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Juyongguan
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon