Group Day Tour of Jinshanling Great Wall
For this group day tour, your tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel at around 5:40 -6:40 am. It takes around 3 hours driving from downtown to Jinshanling Great Wall.
Then you will start your Jinshanling Great Wall hiking & sightseeing. You may hike there for around 6 km with 3.5 hours. With a distance about 140 kilometers (87 miles) northeast of Beijing city, Jinshanling Section connects to the Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west.
It is the most representative part of the Chinese brick-made dragon. Very few tourists make the longer trek out so you are most likely guaranteed a relatively peaceful walk.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, drive back to downtown at around 6:30 pm. You will be dropped off along the subway station, where you can take either the subway or taxi to get to your final destination (at your own expense). Service ends here.
- Learn about the history of this great man-made project
- Take amazing pictures with one of the eight world wonders
- Discover the stunning scenery and stonework at China Great Wall
- Hike on the enchanting Jingshanling Great Wall
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Beijing hotels within the 2nd ring road
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick-up service
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
- Hotel drop-off service
- Please provide all travelers’ names and hotel information while booking
- Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1