Forbidden City and Summer Palace Day Trip in Beijing
At 8am, your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby of centrally located Beijing hotels, please take your passport with you today.
Then you will take a private vehicle to Tian'anmen Square firstly.You will view the biggest city square before moving to the Forbidden City which used to be the palace for Ming and Qing Dynasty from 1420--1911AD.
There are various relics and old houses exhibiting in the palace. Your guide will explain to you the hidden stories about those emperors and the palace.
Then you will have lunch at a local restaurant before you are transferred to Summer Palace. It is for the royal family to escape the heat in the summer in Qing Dynasty. The Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill in the Summer Palace constructed a impressive scenery.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the trip concludes.
- Travel with a nice local guide
- Visit the royal garden, Summer Palace
- Explore the Forbidden City
- View the Tian'anmen Square
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Beijing hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- We require customers to carry their passports with them for this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1