Customizable Beijing Imperial Private Tour With Roast Duck Dinner and Evening Show
With pickup up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am you will proceed in an air-conditioned private vehicle to start your Imperial day trip in Beijing. The most flexible tour options are provided, please indicate your choice while booking for a better arrangement in advance.
This morning you will visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Walk through Solemn Square to the imperial palace, and immerse yourself in profound Chinese history. Listen to your guide’s detailed narration of the royal history and get more knowledge of Chinese culture.
Later have a break for lunch at a local restaurant. Flexible tour options are provided in the afternoon, you can choose your preferred two to continue your sightseeing.
Options like 1. Summer Palace 2. Temple of Heaven 3. Yonghe Lamasery 4. Hutong Tour by Rickshaw 5. Jingshan Park 6. Beihai Park.
You will then move on to have an authentic local dinner of Beijing Roast Duck Dinner, get to know the consummate and precise cooking procedure and enjoy the terrific taste. This is an excellent choice for you to understand more about Chinese cuisine, culture and customs.
Afterwards, have a relaxing evening activity by seeing one of the most famous shows in Beijing, three options are available at your choice,
1. Experience the Legend of Kung Fu show at famous Beijing Red Theatre 2. Witness the breathtaking Acrobat Show at famous Chaoyang Theater 3. Enjoy the traditional Beijing Opera at Liyuan Theater.
After the show, enjoy a safe transfer back to your hotel to conclude the day trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Have a relaxing evening activity of optional show
- Enjoy an authentic local food of Roast Duck Dinner
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Visit the magnificent Forbidden City in the morning
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up is from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Standard show ticket
- Roast duck dinner
- Local lunch
- Entrance Fee
- Bottled Water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ticket needs to be booked in advance, please advise your preferred afternoon & evening option while booking
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1