China Wild Great Wall Medium-level Private Hiking Tour From Beijing
Meet your local tour guide at your downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 am, and you will be taken in a comfortable vehicle to begin your full day Tour.
After around 2-hours driving, you will reach Simatai Great Wall to start the approx. 3-hour hiking trip. This section offers arguably the best hiking anywhere on the Great Wall. It is extremely photogenic, with over 15 watch-towers, and steep gradients that give constantly changing perspectives and wide, open views. This section of the wall is wild, ruined, preserved and original. On a clear day, it is difficult to fail to take good photographs here.
With a professional hiking guide to accompany you, you will hike on Simatai Great Wall to Kylin Tower and enjoy the beautiful landscapes which make for great photo shots. You will then walk westward to Jinshanling Great Wall and get off the wall at Shalingkou. Or if you feel energetic, you could even walk another 30 minutes and get off the wall at Zhuanduokou. This is the best itinerary for keen photographers with a medium-level hiking.
After around 3 hours hiking on the ancient wild Great Wall, you will have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant and take a short break. Then drive back to downtown and return to your hotel to conclude this memorable trip at around 17:00 pm.
- See amazing views from Kylin Tower
- Enjoy a spectacular hiking trail along the Jinshanling Great Wall
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Lead by a professional local hiking tour guide
- Experience both Simatai Great Wall and Jinshanling Great Wall
- Have the most popular hiking trip of Great Wall around Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Local Lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private car/van with driver
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking