China Wild Great Wall Adventurous Private Trekking From Beijing
Meet your local tour guide at your downtown hotel lobby at 7:30 am and take a comfortable vehicle to start your trekking experience.
After around 2-hours driving, you will reach Jiankou Great Wall to start the approx. 5 hours trekking experience. This section is a photographic hotspot due to its unique style, steep mountains and beautiful scenery. The adventure begins at Xizhazi village, you will have a decent uphill trek to reach the ruined tower-Zhengbeilou. On the way, your guide will take you on a short nature walk to explore the less Potala, a broken tower where you will capture the best landscape view of Jiankou. Take your time and enjoy the scenery.
Owing to the need for renovation, this section is regarded as one of the most dangerous sections of the Ming's Great Wall, walk east to the highest point of Jiankou Great Wall allowing you to see the entire Mutianyu plus much of Jiankou as well. Later, you will come to the Mutianyu Great Wall and have a downhill trek on this nicely restored Great Wall.
When you complete your hike, you will feel a sharp contrast between the restored wall and the original wall.
After trekking on the ancient Great Wall, you will have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant and take a short break. Then drive back to downtown and return to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip at around 17:30 pm.
- Admire steep mountains and beautiful scenery
- Enjoy a local lunch and sample local food
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Enjoy fantastic times on this Great Wall Trekking Tour
- Experience the sharp contrast between the restored and original Wall
- Trek the most dangerous sections of China Great Wall
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Local Lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private car/van with driver
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Advanced hiking tour
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking