Beijing Roasted Duck Dinner and Shaolin Kungfu Show on a Private Tour
At 5:00 pm meet your driver at your hotel and be transferred to taste the world famous Beijing “Peking” duck. This restaurant has been open for more than one hundred years in Beijing. It is best known for its remarkable duck, marinated and then roasted to perfection, its crisp skin a rich amber hue.
After dinner your driver will take you to the Red Theater to enjoy the Shaolin Kung Fu show. Go to the Ticket Office and show your voucher together with your passport to receive your real tickets and access the venue.The Red Theatre is the best place in Beijing to see skilled performers demonstrate the different Kung fu styles from the Shaolin Temple, considered to be the birthplace of martial arts in China. The Show is a spectacularly choreographed display of Kung fu movements and acrobatics where the scenery, music and lights play an important role to captivate the audience.
The show (19:30-20:40) tells the story of a young boy found wandering outside an ancient temple somewhere in China. After being taken into the temple the young novice monk called Chun Yi (the pure one) has many temptations to overcome, but through hard work and over time he conquers all and finally reaches his sacred goal of enlightenment.
After the show, the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Be transferred from your hotel to the restaurant and the show in your private vehicle with a professional driver as per the itinerary
- Savour authentic Beijing cuisine at Bianyifang restaurant where you will try the famous Beijing duck, a recipe for the emperors
- Let a Chinese Martial Arts show take you on a journey to the Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Chinese Kung Fu with a performance involving live music and special effects
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants (Ages 0 -2) are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up, hotel must be in Beijing city centre (Inside Third ring road).
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Chinese-speaking driver
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Traditional Peking Duck dinner (food only)
- Kungfu Show ticket (normal seat)
- English Tour-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Emergency number: +86 173-1081-3961