Beijing Roasted Duck Dinner and Acrobatic Show With Private Transport
Meet your driver at 4:00 pm in the lobby of your hotel in Beijing city centre to start this tour.
The driver will transfer you to enjoy the Acrobatic Show at the Chaoyang Theater that will start at 5:00 pm. When you arrive at the theatre, our driver will help you to get your ticket with your voucher. You will then enjoy an evening of gravity-defying contortionism, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts.
Once the show finishes at 6:00 pm, the driver will transfer you to a local restaurant to have a dinner where you will taste the world famous Beijing Roasted Duck. This delicacy is marinated first in sugary syrup and various spices left to dry overnight and then roasted in a closed oven. Its tender meat is usually served with the crispy skin to be dipped in plum sauce, thinly sliced spring onions, cucumbers and sometimes Hami melon. Then you need to wrap all up in small crêpe and enjoy it like a soft taco.
When dinner is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing city centre.
- Relish at the popular art of Chinese Acrobatics, in the country known for its acrobatic shows
- Enjoy one of Beijing specialties: the all Emperors’ favorite Peking Roast Duck
- Be taken around in your private vehicle with a professional driver as per the itinerary
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants (Ages 0 -2) are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up, hotel must be in Beijing city centre (Inside Third ring road).
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chinese-speaking driver
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Beijing duck dinner (food only)
- Acrobatic Show ticket (15-23 row)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- English Tour-guide
- Pick up only for hotels in Beijing city center.