Beijing Private Tour of Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo, Yonghe Lamasery, Hutong Tour
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am then you will board an air-conditioned private vehicle to start your city sightseeing.
Visit the royal park - Summer Palace - recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'. Enjoy strolling around the royal park and visit the man-made ancient structures of pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc. Then follow your guide to see the lovely giant pandas in Beijing Zoo. The site is comprised of 16 different exhibition areas and halls, but one of the most popular of these is the Panda House.
Later have a short break and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, the guide will accompany you to visit the Lama Temple where you will have a unique Hutong Tour.
Yonghe Lamasery is considered as the largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery in present day China. And the real culture of Beijing is the culture of the Hutong and Courtyards, which attract more tourists from home and abroad than the high-rise buildings and large mansions.
Afterwards, have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel and the highlights day trip concludes.
- Have a unique Hutong Tour
- Explore the Lama Temple
- See the Panda's at Beijing Zoo
- Visit the beautiful Summer Palace
- The private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional guide
- Immerse yourself in the profound Chinese history
- Spend a full day to visit Beijing city highlights
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your downtown Beijing hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking