Beijing Private Tour of Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall
With pick up from your Beijing downtown hotel at 8:30am, your memorable Beijing highlights trip starts. Enjoy a private transfer to the first stop of the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square. Stroll around the largest central city square in the world, and see the iconic buildings like Chairman Mao's Mausoleum, Monument to the People's Heroes, Great Hall of the People, Tian'anmen Gate and the National Museum of China.
The largest and the best-preserved Imperial Palace complex, the Forbidden City is just on north of the square, walk into the Imperial Palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, learn Chinese history and culture from your tour guide and view the amazing royal buildings. The museum carries out a south-to-north unidirectional itinerary, you will enter through the Meridian Gate and leave from the Gate of Divine Prowess.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, drive approx. 1.5 hours to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall. This section is less crowded and famous for beautiful scenery. You could hike the great Wall, or take cable car up and take a slide-way down (at your own expense), feel free to ask your guide for advice and assistance. After sightseeing you will be driven back to your hotel to conclude tour.
- Discover the Forbidden City
- Visit Chairman Mao's Mausoleum
- Stroll around Tiananmen Square
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City
- Spend full day to visit top city attractions in Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your downtown Beijing hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- This tour does not operate on a Monday
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking