Beijing One Day private Tour : Forbidden City Jingshan Hill, Hutong , Lama Temple
Our professionally licensed tour guide will greet you at the lobby of your hotel where the tour will begin with a drive to Tiananmen Square.
Get an insight into the history of the structure hearing of how Chairman Mao and the rise of communism links to the palace. You will then stroll through Tiananmen square and enter the Forbidden City as they are connected. Your guide will entertain you with some stories and anecdotes while describing the splendour of the Forbidden City.
Soak in the majesty of this grand palace and hear of the palace’s turbulent yet prosperous past as you stroll. Wear comfortable shoes on the tour as there is a lot of walking and feel free to ask questions and take pictures.
After visiting the Forbidden City you will be taken to Jingshan Hill, just behind the Forbidden City. Climb it before lunch and have a bird's eye view of the whole of Beijing city where you can see the old town of Beijing, downtown Beijing and the CCTV tower. You will then have lunch in a local restaurant (your own cost) before visiting the Hutong area, instead of walking, you will take traditional transportation the Rickshaw where you will pass through 4-5 hutongs.
Go into the local family house, talk with the owner, ask as many questions as you want and experience real Beijing life. Then the driver and guide will take you to Lama Temple, Tibetan Buddhism Temple, the most famous temple in northern China.
You will see the biggest Buddha made of one piece of tree, and then if you select one day tour and acrobatic show your guide will take you to Chaoyang theatre, where you will enjoy the world-class show in Beijing.
- Tiananmen Square
- The Forbidden City
- Jingshan Hill
- Visit a local family house (by rickshaw)
- Lama Temple
- Tibetan Buddhism Temple
- Acrobatic show (if you choose this option)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available everyday except Mondays
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Beijing.
- Easy CancellationFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Entrance tickets
- Bottle of water
- Parking fee
- Toll gate
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please bring your booking documentation with you
- If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.