Beijing Layover Private Tour of Old Hutong Experience
Our local friendly tour guide and experienced driver will pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on it while waiting at the customer’s exit and you will easily find your dedicated tour guide.
You will be taken straight from Beijing Airport to Beijing city (Approx. 1 hour driving). Here you will have a guided Hutong Experience of Old Beijing.
Visit the 800-meter long south-north Nanluoguxiang Hutong lined with numerous trendy bars, yummy restaurants, unique hostels, lively themed stores and itinerant vendors.
Take a Hutong Rickshaw to an old courtyard where you will have a local family visit, admire the 67-meter high and two-story Drum Tower and have a bird's eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs and courtyard.
Walk along the 800-year-old hutong of Yandai Byway, pass through the Yinding Bridge, stroll around Qianhai Lake circled by the former palaces of ministers, temples and well-kept courtyards, feel Beijing's traditional architecture, long history and Chinese culture.
After that, enjoy a private transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy convenient round trip transfer from airport
- Experience local lifestyle, history and culture
- Explore the old Beijing Hutongs and courtyards
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meals at your own expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1