Beijing Layover Private Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall
Local friendly tour guide and experienced driver will pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on it while waiting at the customer’s exit - you will easily find him or her.
Upon meeting on the spot, drive straight from Beijing Airport to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section (Approx. 1.5-hour driving). Mutianyu Great Wall once worked as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs, besides its strategically important location and compact layout, it is also famous for its breath-taking beautiful scenery.
After arrival at Mutianyu Great Wall, you can either hike up or take the cable car or chair lift onto the wall at your own cost, then enjoy hiking on the wall for 2 – 2.5 hours, and appreciate the beautiful scenery and admire the tensely distributed watchtowers.
After that, enjoy a private transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight, and your lovely tour ends.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfer from the airport
- Hike the world famous Great Wall at Myutianyu
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Any Meals
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flexible morning time based on your flight schedule
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Basically, you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- The tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1