Beijing Layover Private Tour of City Highlights
The guide will hold a sign with your name written on it based on your given flight details while waiting at the customer’s exit at Beijing International Airport.
You will firstly visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. The magnificent Forbidden City is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, and the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square is the largest central city square, which serves not only as the city's symbol but also the whole of China. You have the option to stop at most sites for photo taking, your local professional tour guide will provide detailed commentary of each place.
After having a delicious lunch in a local restaurant, head to explore the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section which once worked as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. Besides its strategically important location and compact layout, it is also famous for breath-taking beautiful scenery. You can hike up, take the cable car or chair lift onto the wall at your own cost, then enjoy hiking on the ancient wall while appreciating the beautiful scenery and admiring the tensely distributed watchtowers.
Afterwards, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight, and your layover tour ends.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transfer from airport
- Explore the China Great Wall at Mutianyu Section
- Visit the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Great Wall cable car
- This tour does not operate on a Monday
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 14 hours
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking