Beijing Group Tour: Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall
The excellent local tour guide will pick you up from the hotel at around 07:30 am-08:30 am to join in this tour.
You will firstly visit Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City, which serves not only the city's symbol but also the whole of China. Forbidden City is also known as Palace Museum, Gu Gong in Chinese, it is the world's largest palace complex and covers 74 hectares. In 1987, it was declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO. Now it is One of the most visited museums in the world and a must-see for all travellers.
Then enjoy a Chinese lunch at a local nice restaurant, and you will have a short visit to Silk Factory and Tea house for visiting and shopping during the trip.
In the afternoon, continue to explore the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is one of the most famous sections, less crowded and surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. This section has been renovated, easier and safer to climb. Moreover, it is equipped with cableway and slideway, you can choose your preferred way to experience such great man-made project.
Later drive back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the full-day sightseeing.
- Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall with breath-taking natural scenery
- Discover the imperial palace for twenty-four emperors - Forbidden City
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour Beijing downtown hotel lobby(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please provide full name, birth-date, passport number of all travelers, and detailed hotel information
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1