Beijing Full Day Unique Private Tour With Morning Market, Hutong Zoo, Summer Palace
Discover real Beijing life by visiting the morning market, where the local people go every early morning.
You will see they are selling fresh vegetables, meat, snacks, breakfast, fruits, kitchenware, peppers and aniseed with Yo-heave-ho.
After 1 hour you will visit Hutongs in the old Beijing town area. Get on a rickshaw where you will visit 4-5 hutongs and go to a local courtyard family and talk with the owner where you can ask as many questions as you want to get to know real Beijing life.
Then go to see pandas in the Zoo where you can take as many photos as you want. In the late afternoon, relax in the Summer Palace, sit down in the long Corridor and enjoy the Kunming Lake, flowers, dragon boat, marble boat and pavilions.
This tour is very local and unique. Skip the tourist places and experience local life and local places.
- Morning market
- Visit a local family in the Hutong area
- Summer Palace, the biggest imperial garden
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Beijing
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible.
- Easy CancellationFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel picking up and dropping off
- Lunch (if you select lunch service)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please bring your booking documentation with you
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes