Beijing Full Day Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven Private Tour With Lunch
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick up with a private guide from your centrally located hotel.
First visit the Tiananmen Square, not long queue guaranteed as the private guide has a green passage. Your guide will help you take amazing photos with the Chinese national flag and Chairman Mao's memorial hall or even with Chairman Mao's potrait.
Then walk through the Golden Water Bridge to the Forbidden City, the world's largest palace complex with 72 hectares. You will visit the state court and living area for the emperor and concubines ended at the imperial garden.
After all this walking the guide will take you to a local restaurant for food and some relaxation. After lunch, you will go to the Temple Heaven and see the biggest wooden structure, the hall of prayer for good harvest.
This Temple is located in the park where you can see local citizens playing chess, Taiji, dancing, singing and doing some exercise. Don't be shy you can join in with them!
- Tiananmen Square
- Golden Water Bridge
- The Forbidden City
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Temple of Heaven
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available everyday except Mondays
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Beijing
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible.
- Easy CancellationFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English Speaking guide
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Toll gate
- Bottled water
- Hotel picking up and dropping off
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate