Beijing Coach Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
You will be picked up from the hotel at around 7:30 am – 8:00 am depending on your hotel location.
Driving 1.5 hours to explore the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty, where lie the mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644).
Dingling Tomb is the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty and his two empresses.
The highlighted part is the Underground stone Palace with precious relics.
Then enjoy lunch at local restaurant, you will see the unique carving craft at Jade Carving Artistic Center and learn Chinese traditional tea culture at tea house during the trip.
Later continue to visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section which is famous for the breathtakingly beautiful scenery, and it is less crowded in this part.
Walking along the bricks to see stunning views and take beautiful photos of the Great Wall. Then drive back to downtown and drop off at the hotel to conclude the tour.
- Enjoy free hotel pick up and drop off service
- Discover the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty
- Visit the most beautiful but less crowded section of the Great Walls - Mutianyu
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceYour hotel lobby in Beijing downtown(Within the 3rd ring road)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
- Please provide full name, birth-date, passport number of all travelers, and detailed hotel information.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.